Small Miracles is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website and intranet to people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Small Miracles strives to conform to WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Current accessibility features include:
- Features to support keyboard navigation and screen-reader technology
- Alternative text for appropriate images
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Association of forms with labels.
Existing web content produced by our organization has met our standard by 12/5/2019. New and updated web content produced by our organization will periodically be checked to meet WCAG 2.1 level AA compliance.
Some aspects of this website may be partially conformant. “Partially conformant” means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. This may include:
- PDF content: Some PDF content lacks metadata like title tags, ALT text, and other markup. A solution may be implemented at a future date.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Small Miracles. If you encounter accessibility barriers on Small Miracles’ website that you would like to report, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
This policy was last reviewed on 12/5/2019.