Small Miracles schools take great pride in their ability to provide for the basic needs of your children socially, emotionally and academically in a well controlled caring environment.
Each school has a Parent Teacher Organization (“PTO”). The PTO is to assist in sharing with your child’s new challenges in the community and serving your fellow members during times of need.
The PTO serves to:
- unite families and teachers as resources in child care and education
- promote community awareness and support through charitable fund raising activities
- nurture team building, commitment, support and participation in events and activities
- provide social opportunities for families
- make available educational opportunities for new parents or parents in need of parenting skill improvements
- offer a mode of communication to continually enhance the challenges we face as parents or care providers
In order to successfully accomplish these goals, the PTO meets on a monthly basis to discuss new ideas for support, committee members for projects and update’s on school affairs. We encourage each and every parent to get involved. Whether it’s attending a meeting or speaking with a PTO Board member to express your view, your input is welcomed and encouraged.